EZAIZAI LLC is a locally owned family business in Scottsdale Arizona USA.
If you check out our Branded Boards SHOP you will see we strive to provide quality products for Indoor/Outdoor recreation, sports, fitness, bushcraft, camping, hunting, fishing, prepping, survival & emergencies.
My name is David Shipley and I'm the owner and an Electrical Engineer with 30 years of experience in Industrial EMI/EMC, Wireless and Product Safety Regulatory Compliance. My resume and services are listed below. If you are in need of any of these services, send me an email or give me a call to discuss your specific needs.
Best regards and Happy Hunting!
Regulatory Compliance, Design and Testing capabilities:Wireless:
- 802.11a/b/g/n, FHSS, DSSS, DTS, 802.15.4 (ZIGBEE), Bluetooth
- FCC, IC, CE Mark (RED, ETSI), International Compliance
- FCC Part 15, IC/ISED RSS 247, EN300328, EN301893, EN301489
- Industrial, Light Industrial, Commercial, Residential
- FCC, IC, CE (EMC Directive), International Compliance
- FCC Part 15, IEC61326, IEC61000-4, IEC61000-3, IEC55024, CISPR11/32/35 (EN55022/55032/55035)
- Marine: Lloyds, ABS, DNV, BV
- Safety Systems: IEC61131, IEC61000-6, IEC61000-6-7, IEC 61326-3
- Industrial, Commercial, Electrical, Mechanical
- CSA, UL, FM, CE (LVD Directive), IEC61010, IEC60950
- Full Agency/Regulatory Compliance services: requirements specification to certification testing to final documentation/filing
- Troubleshoot & solve Wireless, EMI and Product Safety compatibility issues
- Specify regulatory standards requirements
- Design reviews & design modifications to meet regulatory requirements
- Test plans, test reports, test methods/procedures
- Laboratory setup, test equipment specification and procurement
- Training on test methods/procedures and EMI/EMC design & troubleshooting.
- Wireless, EMI/EMC & Product Safety Design and International Regulatory Compliance.
- Compliance and Pre-compliance Testing: Wireless, EMI/EMC, Product Safety
- Compliance Test Plans and Test Reports, Standards Specification
- AC and DC Filter Design and Specification
- Antenna Design and Specification/Optimization
- System design (Electrical and mechanical)
Education & Associations
- BS Electrical Engineering, Northern Arizona University
- MSE Electrical Engineering Control Systems, Arizona State University
- Modern Control, Digital Control, Nonlinear Control, Optimal Control, Multi-variable Control, Antenna Theory Analysis and Design I/II, Random Signal Theory, Digital Signal Processing, Digital Spectral Analysis.
- NARTE Certified Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Engineer
- NARTE Certified Product Safety Engineer
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Approved Category Engineer